In person with Karen Faber
Cost: $60 + supplies
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner
Thu. 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, and 3/16 4-6pm
The Lake Eden Cowl features a modernist style triangle motif inspired by Black Mountain College. It is knit in the round and grafted together for a cozy, no-fuss fully finished look. The pattern is written with directions for the colors as pictured and additionally offers a choose-your-own-adventure option for color arrangement. This quick fair isle knit was designed for mini skeins paired with a solid color of your choosing. It would be beautiful as a two-color cowl or with a multi color palette.
Be sure to purchase your yarn and other supplies from Silk Road Textiles, online or in store! Grab your favorite colors of Sweater yarn and get ready to cast on!
- Lake Eden Cowl pattern from Huffman Studios
- Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok Worsted, a total of 325-375 yards
- Two (2) 50g skeins of one color
- The rest in one or more colors of your choosing
- Size 8 (5mm) 16" circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Additional set of circular needles for Kitchener Stitch grafting
- stitch markers
- yarn needle
Gauge: 24 sts and 28 ends = 4” in stockinette on US size 8 needles