In person with Lynn Warner
Cost: $60 + supplies
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner
Sun. 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26, and 3/12 1-3pm
Knit along with Lynn for the Sweater Sweater Knit Along. Knit in soft and machine-washable Sweater yarn (made from a blend of 55% Superwash Wool, 45% Certified Organic Cotton) this piece is the perfect sweater for cold weather.
In this KAL, which is great for advanced beginners, participants will learn to knit this color blocked sweater by knitting in the round from the top down, using three colors of Sweater to create this must-have casual pullover. The Sweater Sweater is written for sizes XS through 5XL.
Be sure to purchase your yarn and other supplies from Silk Road Textiles, online or in store! Grab your favorite colors of Sweater yarn and get ready to cast on!
- Sweater Sweater pattern by Bobbi IntVeld
- Sweater yarn by Blue Sky Fibers in three colors (A, B, and C)
- For size XS (S, M, L, XL) (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X) you will need
- 2 (2, 2, 2, 2) (2, 2, 3, 3) hanks A,
- 3 (4, 4, 5, 5) (6, 6, 7, 7) hanks B,
- 2 (2, 2, 2, 2) (2, 2, 3, 3) hanks C
- Size 8 (5mm) 24" or longer circular needle and 16″ circular needle (for sleeves), or size needed to obtain gauge
- stitch markers
- yarn needle
Gauge: In stockinette stitch, 18 sts, and 24 rows = 4"